Anyone install the GM accelerator pedal cover only (and not the brake pedal cover)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like the accelerator pedal in my '23 Yukon is just a bit too far behind the brake pedal for my liking. So, I was thinking I might install just the GM accelerator cover and pick up a couple tenths-of-an-inch on it to get it a little closer for me. Granted, my truck is still very new to me, and so, like anything, I'll likely just get more used to the factory set up with some more time... But, in the meantime, just wondering if anyone has done what I'm proposing here for the same reason.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish the gas pedal was more flush with the brake pedal myself. It sits quite far back.

RoadTrip

Reaction score
Your position is after using the motorized assembly to move the pedals, correct?

I noticed that the gas and brake pedals travel at different speeds when extending or retracting. I can't find a relationship and distance I am 100% happy with, but I did pick the best one for me and I'm finally getting used to it after a couple months of ownership.

Whatever you use, be sure you can remove it again without damaging the pedal covers in case the new setup is not right either.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 23 tahoe does not have adjustable pedals. Not sure that is even an option on these rigs.

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The '23s don't have adjustable pedals, FYI. (My '09 Tahoe did, but not this model.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar