Brake Kit for 09 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BossMan74

Reaction score
I have 26" and i need to upgrade my brakes !!! but dont have a lot of $$$ lol

tommyg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just ordered this kit:

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Brakes/F...5&t_s=23&t_pt=6401&t_pl=9976&t_pn=SSBA126-37R

found a 10% off coupon, which made it a little more bearable. My decision was based on a few things:

-My denali XL has the 20" rims, but I still want to be able to use my spare if necessary. These are size up discs, but still allow for an 18" wheel.

-I'm not looking for bling, just stopping power, as we tow a boat. The stock brakes are one of the few things I've not been impressed with on my ride. This should remedy that, and I don't see the need to spend the same dough for the rears when the fronts handle approx. 80% of the stopping power.

Will report back once done...

scottrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just talked to powerslot and they said that they are coming out with 2-piece rotors really soon but they couldnt give me a date. they also wouldnt tell me a size but i am guessing 14" or 15". but 2-piece is def the way to go and if you cant afford a $4,000+ BBK then i think this may be the way to go:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erasonia

Latest posts