Brake Fluid Actuator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The shop is a NAPA shop, so they won't work with used parts. They were not concerned about keeping the brake fluid reservoir filled and just keep on driving.

I don't have a part number because there are several part numbers when I search, and I can't confirm which one is for my vehicle . . . 2004 Escalade ESV Platinum AWD 6.0 liter.
then find another shop, if there is no new part available then you can't use that shop anyway..... they will tell you to just go kick rocks, sell it or donate it.
if there is no other shop around town, then go out of town $50-75 for used one will go a long way's in price saved for what a new one would have cost you.
get under the truck and write down the numbers on the abs pump and look online, match it up, buy one.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is under the truck under the drivers seat area and will look just like this but has metal lines connected to it instead of red plastic plugs

OP
OP
N

NotJLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score

These folks checked using my VIN, and said that's the one I need. My shop up north said they will do it. They put Bilsteins on two Escalades for me, and I like their work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts