Bowtie Overlay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigTime

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't find a quality black overlay anywhere it seems. All the ones I find leave some gold around it. I would like to get an overlay rather than replace them. Any help on where I can find some good black overlays for an 07 Tahoe?

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try ebay i found them today, i talked to the seller he said next week he will have the design for the new body style tahoe

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would seriously recommend painting it. Its real easy to take off and paint and will look way better. If you don't think you can do it yourself take it to a body shop (even Maaco) and they will do it for 25-50 bucks. Even the best overlay will still look like a decal.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I would seriously recommend painting it. Its real easy to take off and paint and will look way better. If you don't think you can do it yourself take it to a body shop (even Maaco) and they will do it for 25-50 bucks. Even the best overlay will still look like a decal.

+1. Paint them

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to a vehicle wrap shop and have them wrap it. I have a small wrap business and i do a bunch of them. They look great, looks like paint and it comes right off if u want to try another look.

a7mad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Go to a vehicle wrap shop and have them wrap it. I have a small wrap business and i do a bunch of them. They look great, looks like paint and it comes right off if u want to try another look.

+1

I've done this
i got mine wrapped in matte black

looks pretty sweet.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
what holds the bow ties on, on a 2008 Tahoe. Is it just 2 sided tape?

The front bowtie is bolted on. Access is behind the grille. The back is taped, however there are two pins for the rear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse