Bought me a Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up guys, just bought my dada 02 yukon denali off him, I
'm from canada but am down in Wichita Falls Texas on buisiness. Plans are
Flowmaster super 44 and K&N CAI, 22" wheels, tint, some type of headlight mod, and mabey a new grill.

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Useless post without pics oo yeaa add a BB tune to your to-do list

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we gotz to have pics for threads like this :deal:

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry guys, no pics yet, truck is still mup in canada, My father is going to hve it deliuvered within the next couple weeks, i told him i needed a intake and super 44 first. Its the champange color.

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
K wanted to make sure my mastercard works
ordered 20" Black Rhino Rockwell wheels, off 1010tires along with summer tires
K&N cai is already here, my exhaust manifold had a crack that should be done this week, muffler will be right after that, I ordered the projector lights from HIDGUY, not sure what the deal was, according to UPS there was no invoice with the lights, i dont know who messed up, they were stuck in LA all last week, as of today their somewhere in Canada, still missing the envoice, i emailed hidguy last week so they could clear up whatever the problem was, i never recieved confirmation, and as long as the lights get here intact i'm not going to bash them, does anyone else have them for a denali? wanted to see some pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DBPA2024

Latest posts