Both wiring harness cut to stock stereo unit 2004 chevy tahoe. Please help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerodmortensen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Please help period I have a 2004. Chevy Tahoe with a stock bow's stereo head unit. Both wiring harnesses are cut off period I need to know the schematic and/or diagram wiring colors and how to connect. Another to them

OP
OP
J

jerodmortensen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What can I do if both my stock bose wiring harness for my bose stereo are cut off. It's a 2004 chevy tahoe and I need to know which colors go where and if I can wire another harness to the cut one???

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Moved this thread from Supporting Vendors.

It might help for clarity if you correct your speech-to-text results. ;)

If you don't find the wiring colors, visit a U-pull yard and cut a pigtail off of a like vehicle. Splice like colors.

Blockade_Runner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Please help period I have a 2004. Chevy Tahoe with a stock bow's stereo head unit. Both wiring harnesses are cut off period I need to know the schematic and/or diagram wiring colors and how to connect. Another to them
Took some pictures of the harness from dash to center console, on my 2004 Tahoe LT. Will take the radio out tomorrow and post those. They might help you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205

Latest posts