Borla Pro XS, Airaid Jr, SLP Tip installed... Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shimmy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Magnaflow is a larger muffler, thus theoretically it should have less drone.

muffler internals and design determine the drones, not necessarily size. it's how the muffler is used that counts, not the size that matters :)

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
muffler internals and design determine the drones, not necessarily size. it's how the muffler is used that counts, not the size that matters :)

gy9ujy9u.jpg

OP
OP
Snacky

Snacky

Full Access Member
Reaction score

for what its worth, here's a look through the inlet of the ProXS...

picture.jpg

OP
OP
Snacky

Snacky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a few days I'm feeling like its almost too loud in the cabin. Maybe I just need to get used to it. What would happen if I re-inserted the resonator just behind the muffler? I'm wondering if that would just screw it all up. Any chance that a tune would squash some of the drone? I don't see how it would, just a thought.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After a few days I'm feeling like its almost too loud in the cabin. Maybe I just need to get used to it. What would happen if I re-inserted the resonator just behind the muffler? I'm wondering if that would just screw it all up. Any chance that a tune would squash some of the drone? I don't see how it would, just a thought.

Put the rest back in

Tune won't change sound levels

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adding the resonator back at the end would quite it down some. I think the borla gets louder as it breaks in. A tune wouldn't help the drone.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Like I said before.

A large **** is quieter.

I say add a bullet type **** to act as a resonator

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe