Borla Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carduke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are curious about the sound, go to Youtube although sometimes videos don't give justice to the true sound of an exhaust.

rgctech

Reaction score
I purchased the Borla exhaust with the black chrome tips and have no complaints other than the price ($1400 + $100 installation). The sound is perfect to where you hear a subtle difference in the cab and a moderate difference outside. My wife and I both did not want anything to loud as it gets annoying during long trips (experienced a flowmaster in an 04 f-150 and magnaflow in an 05 tacoma). I was a little nervous that it would be too loud but the touring is just right in my opinion. As far as performance/mpg increase.....Its about the same as stock which is to be expected (especially since I tend to accelerate slightly faster from stops to hear the new sound!). I just wanted something that looked and sounded great and this fit the bill.

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Witch truck? Which engine?

Which Borla?

I purchased the Borla exhaust with the black chrome tips and have no complaints other than the price ($1400 + $100 installation). The sound is perfect to where you hear a subtle difference in the cab and a moderate difference outside. My wife and I both did not want anything to loud as it gets annoying during long trips (experienced a flowmaster in an 04 f-150 and magnaflow in an 05 tacoma). I was a little nervous that it would be too loud but the touring is just right in my opinion. As far as performance/mpg increase.....Its about the same as stock which is to be expected (especially since I tend to accelerate slightly faster from stops to hear the new sound!). I just wanted something that looked and sounded great and this f

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks. I'm looking for the standard length 6.2L. Can't find one...

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A reputable shop should be able to modify the XL's setup for a regular Denali... Right?

16DenaliXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased the Borla exhaust with the black chrome tips and have no complaints other than the price ($1400 + $100 installation). The sound is perfect to where you hear a subtle difference in the cab and a moderate difference outside. My wife and I both did not want anything to loud as it gets annoying during long trips (experienced a flowmaster in an 04 f-150 and magnaflow in an 05 tacoma). I was a little nervous that it would be too loud but the touring is just right in my opinion. As far as performance/mpg increase.....Its about the same as stock which is to be expected (especially since I tend to accelerate slightly faster from stops to hear the new sound!). I just wanted something that looked and sounded great and this fit the bill.

do you have a picture you can post of the black chrome tips please. Thxs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMC GUy