Border Patrol bumper mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to easily vent the engine bay heat when I get the Whipple under there.
Those fit well, where'd you get them?
Also, with just the vent fan running, did you notice it pulling in hotter air than ambient afterwords?
I haven’t noticed anything different with heat in the cabin, but it’s heating or cooling 99% of the time.

Rodlouvers is the place. These particular ones.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody asking about what to do with the washer fluid reservoir, I forgot I had this from when I went to a factory bumper cover and washer bottle. It’s from an obs truck and I had added a second hole for a rear pump since it’s only got one. It was just hung above the secondary battery tray. I’ve also seen the late square body bottle used on another BP Tahoe.

Attachments

• IMG_7370.jpeg
    IMG_7370.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7371.jpeg
    IMG_7371.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7370.jpeg
    IMG_7370.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7371.jpeg
    IMG_7371.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 1

opfor2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody asking about what to do with the washer fluid reservoir, I forgot I had this from when I went to a factory bumper cover and washer bottle. It’s from an obs truck and I had added a second hole for a rear pump since it’s only got one. It was just hung above the secondary battery tray. I’ve also seen the late square body bottle used on another BP Tahoe.
Ya my BP Tahoe came with the same washer bottle above the secondary battery tray. I'm not sure why they had to remove the original bottle.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone who wants to cut their bumper wants one of these washer bottles let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20