Border Patrol bumper mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kurtibm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does someone know who / how the Border Patrol mods the front bumpers on their 2007+ Tahoe's?
It appears that they have a mondo prerunner style skid plate as well.

Thanks!

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
The only pre runner style bumper ive seen on a 07+ was when i was watching dangerous drives. Looks sweet. Pro comp makes a nice light bar. Any pics of what you like?

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, just looks like it was cut....And holy crap it looks ridiculously terrible........

I wonder what they used to level the front....

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, just looks like it was cut....And holy crap it looks ridiculously terrible........

Doesn't look good, but the approach angle just went through the roof. Must make it a lot more versatile in crappy terrain.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I agree...but i think it can all come together with a leveling kit and some big nasty cleats

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry but in Border Wars on Nat Geo, it looks like they just cut it off midway up the "vertical" part of the bumper
3217521880_0670cc68eb.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

debadged too, IMO it's not too bad, and whats that light in the back bumper?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz