Body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpope2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone make a 1 to 1.5 inch body lift For A 2003 suburban 4wd. I can fine 3 inch all day long but I am not looking for that.
Look at the Zone Off Road BLs for pickups. They can be used on the GMT800 SUV’s as well. I have a Zone 1.5” on my Sierra. Been on there since 2009ish. They are good kits. At the 1.5” mark the only thing I had to do was relocate bumpers(front is a must/rear preference), relocate the parking brake cable, and relocate the fan shroud. The OPs being a 2006, if he won’t have to worry about the fan shroud since it has e fans from the factory. I’d recommend the 1.5” BL and GM White Keys Combo. The white keys will give a nice level stance and of course the 1.5” BL lifts the whole body to add for extra tire clearance. Minimal front end stress to ultimately net 2.5-3.5” front total lift

mpope2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zone is also a sister company to BDS I believe.

mpope2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 06 Tahoe and cannot find a body lift kit for it. People are telling me they don't make them because of the generation change. Can anyone shine a light on this for me and/or let me know if anyone knows how to do it or where to get one.
Check out Zone Off Road products BL’s for GMT800(99-06/07classic) trucks. They can be used on the SUVs as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts