Body Lift issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats kinda what i wanted to do is get a cuztom hitch made that is hidden behind the bumper and flip the plate up to use it or mount my plate over the dent i have on my bumper and just cut the hole out for the hitch to come out.

The 3x8 stock cost me $25, the hitch receiver was another $15. The (8) Grade 8 5/8" bolts (w/ locking nuts) were another $20. I didn't have a harness, so I bought one for $15. All told, I've got $75 into it, not including the 6" drop mount and ball (which I already had). Welding was free at my buddy's place.

If you want a flip-up plate, you'll need to scour junkyards for a late 70's/ early 80's car with a gas filler behind the license plate. Most common were Cutlass's, Monte Carlo's, Buick Regals, those types of cars. Either that, or you can buy one from places like Stylin' Concepts for $60+.

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the caprice have em too we got one in my tech class. ill try and score one from junk yard. i got friends that can weld so this seems like i could actualy get it done jus tneed to draw it up on auto cad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed