Blue Printed 700HP 800HP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If my Yukon was more pro-street and performance driven, I would strongly consider getting it if it was at a certain price point (for my budget). But, seeing as my Yukon AT4 is more for off-roading, and it's illegal in California,, my chances of getting one is slim to none.

Its not like you can just take your yukon there and get it done. And can you afford spending a couple hundred grand on a toy vehicle? Im sure thats what they are gonna be.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not like you can just take your yukon there and get it done. And can you afford spending a couple hundred grand on a toy vehicle? Im sure thats what they are gonna be.
Maybe I mis-read the part about having to buy the vehicle & upgrades from them, and not bringing my own vehicle to them for the upgrades.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I mis-read the part about having to buy the vehicle & upgrades from them, and not bringing my own vehicle to them for the upgrades.
It’s only available as a custom built vehicle, not a kit. And only 100 total will be produced.

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be great if this was a sign that supercharger kits would be offered one day for 21+ Tahoes, Yukons, etc.

OP
OP
Blackcar

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might get your wish the company that tooled up to make these superchargers probably plans on selling more than 100.

Last edited:

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might get your wish the company that tooled up to make these probably planes on selling more than 100.
I would highly doubt GM will allow it since you have to order from the dealership vs a 3rd party source...so they can control orders. 1000% certain there is verbiage in the contract that states they are not allow to deal direct with end customer or business relationship is done and GM will see them in court. Just my thoughts.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might get your wish the company that tooled up to make these probably planes on selling more than 100.
Nope, not gonna happen. GM made a deal with Yenko as the only company other than GM to have keys to access the tuning software. You’ll never be able to even change the tune for a cam swap much less a blower on this platform. The ECM’s are locked down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157