Black Yukon fog light bezels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remove them, they are plastic, so they can be scuffed down really well and then you can add some sort of a plastic adhesion primer before you paint them black. There are clips on the backside that you will need to be very, very careful with.

Art Contoni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Broke the clip tab on both of mine yesterday installing a new center to accommodate the tow hooks - guess I have to buy new bezels now as they are pretty loose. You see the inner lower corners are not tight to the center valance piece anymore.

Towhooks2.jpg

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Broke the clip tab on both of mine yesterday installing a new center to accommodate the tow hooks - guess I have to buy new bezels now as they are pretty loose. You see the inner lower corners are not tight to the center valance piece anymore.

View attachment 392700
Try some 3M double sided adhesive trim tape in those locations before you replace the entire bezels.

Art Contoni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was looking and measuring the rear door body side moldings in Victory Red on a double cab Silverado at the dealer and it dawned on me about the double sided tape...might have to try that too - thanks for the tip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts