Black Widow muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I put the race venom on the denali with the resonator and the venom 250 on the 5.3 without a resonator. They both sound amazing!

Is it loud in the truck cruising or not too bad? Is it really deep and choppy in person?

Did you post a vid? I must have missed it cause I haven't seen a nnbs Denali with it

Jjdenali

Reaction score
Is it loud in the truck cruising or not too bad? Is it really deep and choppy in person?

Did you post a vid? I must have missed it cause I haven't seen a nnbs Denali with it
There's video. It sounds deep and grumbly? Sp? Lol around town and passing someone but at steady cruising speed it's completely quiet inside the cab. Probably quieter than originally.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
That's impressive for such a small muffler. Does it kind of have that LS/corvette scream at wide open?

Interested in more videos of your willing to take them

Reaction score
I had a venom 250 on my 2004 tahoe months ago but was a bit too tame for my liking. I took it off and put my aero turbine 3030 back on. I may put the Black Widow back on, or try their new Widowmaker muffler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jjdenali

Reaction score
I had a venom 250 on my 2004 tahoe months ago but was a bit too tame for my liking. I took it off and put my aero turbine 3030 back on. I may put the Black Widow back on, or try their new Widowmaker muffler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to hear the widowmaker on a 6.2!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo