Black Bear Performance Tuning Houston, TX July 15-17 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kimiko

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Like jenna said nothing is needed to be done unless you for some reason want to go back to stock. But once tuned you wont want to go back..

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
After a BB tune do I have to do anything esle like the security relearn or is it all handled at the time of tune? Assuming I only have you tune the ECM/TCM in the vehicle.

The security relearn is only for folks who purchase spare modules. Justin will take care of everything for you at the time of the meet.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When are ya'll going to start taking deposits for the Dallas/Fort Worth meet? Also, I know that ya'll need a minimum number of deposits, but is there a maximum as well? Thanks guys!

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
When are ya'll going to start taking deposits for the Dallas/Fort Worth meet? Also, I know that ya'll need a minimum number of deposits, but is there a maximum as well? Thanks guys!

We will begin accepting deposits for the Dallas meet beginning tomorrow, and I will also be starting a new thread for that meet as well.

Last edited:

Firstoneman

Reaction score
We will begin accepting deposits for the Dallas meet beginning tomorrow, and I will also be starting a new thread for that meet as well.

I see you are going to be in Dallas - when? I sent an email to Justin. I'm flying down (Aug 24th) to pick up a stock 99 Tahoe in Houston area (too bad - I see you were there recently.) Anyhow, will drive back to Michigan. I want to see if there's anything I can do to this vehicle to get better mpg on the trip back and for the life of the vehicle. What can you do by way of a tune to help that out? Any mods you can recommend? Thanks. D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne