Black Bear Performance Tuning Houston, TX July 15-17 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garret813

Reaction score
I saw the post about requesting time slots and wanted to chime in. I'm going to need a Saturday spot as well so please let us know when the slots are available for choosing. I'd also like to talk with someone from Blackbear on the phone about what parts I need to order ahead of time. Please email me a contact phone number, thanks!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still haven't figured out if I am going to be in town that weekend or not. What is the deadline to reserve a time slot?

Just send it in and make sure your here. ha ha.

I saw the post about requesting time slots and wanted to chime in. I'm going to need a Saturday spot as well so please let us know when the slots are available for choosing. I'd also like to talk with someone from Blackbear on the phone about what parts I need to order ahead of time. Please email me a contact phone number, thanks!

I believe haley will be emailing people once they get a place figured out and will email to those that put a deposit in and to the email they provided and at that time will ask about what time slot you would like. Also, think it is first come first serve, so as soon as you see that email, email her back with your time you would like.

For contacting them, you can pm jenna on here, or pm haley or email her, the email is in the first post. Here is a email i have [email protected]. You can ask your questions to that email.

For what parts you need, only your truck. Unless you want to do any mods yourself to your truck before hand, but otherwise , just you and your truck.

http://www.blackbearperformance.com/faqs.asp but this is going to be in person.

Hope that may help you a little bit. Sure jenna or haley may chime in if im wrong.

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
I still haven't figured out if I am going to be in town that weekend or not. What is the deadline to reserve a time slot?

We haven't determined a deadline yet, but once we do decide to close it, there is no notice, so it is best to get your deposit in if you are thinking about it.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Timeslots will be sent via email about 2 weeks prior to the meet, to the email addresses that were used to send the deposits. At that time, all of the timeslots will be given out on a first come, first serve basis. If you would like to discuss something with us regarding your tune, please email us at [email protected].

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Deposits Received:

Sean M.
Aadel K.
Garrett S.
Joseph M.
Steven G.
Christopher T.
Trey A.
Charles L.
Jason L.
Evan W.
Paul B.
Kara M.
Jason D.
Joe R.
Matt S.
Tony R.
Michael M.
Felix G.
Victor A.
Nathan C.
James S.
Austen S.
Mario L.
Doug R.

This meet is a GO!!

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Deposits Received:

Sean M.
Aadel K.
Garrett S.
Joseph M.
Steven G.
Christopher T.
Trey A.
Charles L.
Jason L.
Evan W.
Paul B.
Kara M.
Jason D.
Joe R.
Matt S.
Tony R.
Michael M.
Felix G.
Victor A.
Nathan C.
James S.
Austen S.
Mario L.
Doug R.
Michael R.
Zak Z.

This meet is a GO!!

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Deposits Received:

Sean M.
Aadel K.
Garrett S.
Joseph M.
Steven G.
Christopher T.
Trey A.
Charles L.
Jason L.
Evan W.
Paul B.
Kara M.
Jason D.
Joe R.
Tony R.
Michael M.
Felix G.
Victor A.
Nathan C.
James S.
Austen S.
Mario L.
Doug R.
Michael R.
Zak Z.
Derek W.

This meet is a GO!!

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meet is less then 2 weeks and I haven't gotten the time slot email. Just wondering if it has been sent out?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious have you guys picked a spot where you will be having the Tune session at?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes. The location was sent out in the email from Haley, to all those who have submitted deposits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos