Black Bear Performance Tuning Houston, TX- Feb 19-21 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Hello Haley,

Due to the fact that I have to request one of these tuning days off from work, would it be possible if you could tell me exactly what day you guys plan to do my tune? I am required to put in the day off 2 weeks in advance. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks!!

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Hello Haley,

Due to the fact that I have to request one of these tuning days off from work, would it be possible if you could tell me exactly what day you guys plan to do my tune? I am required to put in the day off 2 weeks in advance. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks!!

As soon as I know, I will let everyone know.

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Deposits received from:

Al L.
focker04
Blue02
Aaron C.
96gmturd
07 cc sierra
Mike D.
Aaron A.
Regretzi
Patrick T.
Carthan H.
Scott S.
David G.
human77
Humberto R.
Fernando
emann_01
Mike G.
rsal07
Rick C.

07 Mojo Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haley,

Sent ya another pm today with my # please contact me. I don't want to miss out on this :worship:

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys, I have to back out of it unfortunately due to the lack of having a job at the moment. yea, we moved cuz my wife got an awesome job, that fell through the day she was supposed to start....so, hopefully by the time there's another one in texas I'll be able to get it done. was looking forward to it.

wheatswake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what all tunes are avail. for 08 tahoe 5.3 i am in houston and thinking of going but dont know what i want. my truck is still under warranty does that matter? what mods are suggested CIA,exhaust?

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
what all tunes are avail. for 08 tahoe 5.3 i am in houston and thinking of going but dont know what i want. my truck is still under warranty does that matter? what mods are suggested CIA,exhaust?

All tunes are different, as we dial the tune in to your exact specifications. There are literally hundreds of things we can change. Justin will leave it up to you at the time of the meet, but feel free to ask for his suggestions in person.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

If you truck is still under warranty, I would highly recommend purchasing spare modules. We would send them out to you before the time of the meet, you would install them, and we would tune the spares, allowing you to keep your originals modules stock for dealer visits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts