Black Bear Performance Tuning Houston, TX- Feb 19-21 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Deposits received from:

Al L.
focker04
Blue02
Aaron C.
96gmturd
07 cc sierra
Mike D.
Aaron A.
Regretzi
Patrick T.
Carthan H.
Scott S.
David G.

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Deposits received from:

Al L.
focker04
Blue02
Aaron C.
96gmturd
07 cc sierra
Mike D.
Aaron A.
Regretzi
Patrick T.
Carthan H.
Scott S.
David G.
human77
Humberto R.
Fernando

Last edited:

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK I am not 100% sure I will make it. What if I get to last minute and show up with cash in hand? Can I get tuned?

OP
OP
emann_01

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haley,

I know you may not know yet but what time do you think we will start on Friday? I have been in contact with Mike D. and he will be coming in from Oklahoma. He needs to drive back home Friday night and has requested that I ask if he can get his tune Friday morning.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OK I am not 100% sure I will make it. What if I get to last minute and show up with cash in hand? Can I get tuned?

No, deposits are needed to guarantee a time slot for the meet. Justin tunes back to back and usually can't fit people in.

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Haley,

I know you may not know yet but what time do you think we will start on Friday? I have been in contact with Mike D. and he will be coming in from Oklahoma. He needs to drive back home Friday night and has requested that I ask if he can get his tune Friday morning.

I won't know that for sure until Justin gets his flight, and that should be happening very soon. You can expect me to post up timeslots in the next day or so.

OP
OP
emann_01

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haley,

When do we need to send in the money for the extra ECM/TCM? I am getting these questions from a few folks and also need to know for myself.

OP
OP
emann_01

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haley,

do you have an updated deposits list?

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Haley,

When do we need to send in the money for the extra ECM/TCM? I am getting these questions from a few folks and also need to know for myself.

Spares should be purchased at least 2 weeks prior to the meet to ensure that you receive them in time for the meet. The sooner, the better.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Deposits received from:

Al L.
focker04
Blue02
Aaron C.
96gmturd
07 cc sierra
Mike D.
Aaron A.
Regretzi
Patrick T.
Carthan H.