Bilstein Adjustable Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rears weren’t in stock so I only got to go fronts for now. They didn’t use one of the front spacers in the RC 3.5 kit and adjusted the Bilstein up to account for that.

I’ll say I’m pretty particular on my soft ride demands, and the Bilstein with 3.5 feels like exactly the same as the OEM fronts. I only go down lease roads for oil and gas work once or twice a year so I always lean towards the best possible ride without a need for the offroad stuff. OEM shocks were 3+ weeks out on stock so I went with Bilstein 5100 and I’m slightly surprised at how “not stiff” the front rides.

MD666

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Curious to see photos of the before with the RC 3.5 compared to the 5100s. The 3.5 RC has too much space even with a 35' tire. It is something we are trying to fix.

TTahoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nokturnal, can you provide a current update on the 5100s? I have a '18 Tahoe I have been running some Eibach ProTrucks on and it makes my wife's '23 Yukon feel sloppy in comparison. About to run down the 1-2" lift and 34s route and like to solve the ride while I'm there anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic