BIG 3 upgrade.. advice for tomorrows install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
so if i charge over 13.8 i shouldnt worry about the big 3 then? cuz technically i charge 14.1-14.2 at idle.

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
i love being sponsored. Lol they hooked me up with everything. And about the intake. No its custom cut bent and welded then polished by a local shop. Its 4 inch aluminum pipe that i found in a junk yard and about the charging at 14.2 i charge at 14.9 all day long. And yes this will for the most part get rid meany light diming issuses you should have

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
my lights dont dim. ever. Even playin at a full 2200 watts, i still only drop to 13 volts. dual batts FTW! less work too.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i love being sponsored. Lol they hooked me up with everything. And about the intake. No its custom cut bent and welded then polished by a local shop. Its 4 inch aluminum pipe that i found in a junk yard and about the charging at 14.2 i charge at 14.9 all day long. And yes this will for the most part get rid meany light diming issuses you should have

hook me up then... sneak some wire to me man.. that ***** expensive.. ill pay ya!

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
my voltage never drops below 14 ;) lol quad system batterys and 1 under the hood. Plus 4 10 farad caps ;) ftmfw lol and i dont have any more. Sorry. I used it up on my last car that i did. I have to order more soon. Want me to get you a price on a roll?

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
my voltage never drops below 14 ;) lol quad system batterys and 1 under the hood. Plus 4 10 farad caps ;) ftmfw lol and i dont have any more. Sorry. I used it up on my last car that i did. I have to order more soon. Want me to get you a price on a roll?

If you could that would be sweet. if not ill just buy it from the place i work at, but i dont get a discount.. assholes.. but that would be cool. he wanted to charge be 6bucks a foot of 0gauge.. i told him id wait a bit.. But hellz ya.. My zip is 44092 if you need to add that.. thanks!!!!!!!!

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
hey atomic, i can do these prices for you (not including shipping)

100 foot - 209.99
50 foot - 149.99
20 foot - 99.99
5 foot - 39.99

so if your interested, i can hook you up lol

thats all about 2-3 dollars a foot, so yeah its a good deal

EDIT \/ just because i got board, in the morning when i first started up my truck it was charging at 15.2
IMG_6381.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, but i got this from work....for free : )

Hey, now what did you do with your little ground wire going into the fender as pictured? Is it better to upgrade this battery to a topmount? and use those blocks you have? thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk