Best price on DUB Dirty Dog 6's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Konman09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking at 26's, but will probably get 24's at the wifes request since its her ride lol. So, obviously Im new to the site. Seen a few pics of different rims but haven't seen any dirty dogs here yet. Anybody have a hook-up for wheel/tire packages on this forum? Thanks for having me guys, DJ

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I doubt anyone on here will be able to find you wheels cheaper than you can find them locally.
Someone on here just signed up with a white Tahoe on those Dirty Dogs mathced.
May tyr hoping his car pops in the picture area above.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
I doubt anyone on here will be able to find you wheels cheaper than you can find them locally....

Buying locally inside your state actually costs more due to sales tax being added on top of the purchase price... :emotions122:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That is true but some people are more flexible in person than over the internet/phone.
Sales tax on stuff like this should be eliminated

OP
OP
K

Konman09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Toledo Ohio. My buddy is a manager at a local Belle Tire. Said he could do a package price for $5500 on 26's. Thats out the door on the truck pricing. Seems that my best attempts to find them online have not yielded me a better price yet. Figured I'd ask here. Found packaged 24's for $2800 but with "Sunny" tires. Was looking for a better tire preferably. I'm gonna keep hunting, just wanted to check here while I was at it. Thanks for the input guys.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the bay area and I paid $5250 cash for 26" Dub Bombers with custom spoke caps (wheels had to be machined) and Falken tires :party33:

OP
OP
K

Konman09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the links. Your right, I don't know where to look... or do I? I found you who found them for me. Guess I'm heading in the right direction LOL. I was just using search engine results. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
That_FZ