Best place to buy GMC accessories?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mummer43

Reaction score
I will be picking up my Yukon Denali tomorrow and I asked them to throw in all weather floor mats but they never really got back to me regarding that specific request. If I show up and they don't have them installed I plan on just buying them myself. If they try to charge me the couple hundred bucks they cost I will just say no thanks and source them elsewhere. Any recommendations on where to get GMC accessories at a good price online?

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you a GM rewards member (should be free) - buying a vehicle gets you a substantial number of "points" that can be used to buy accessories/parts or use towards a vehicle. I think there is usually a delay in the points being awarded so they may not be able to be used immediately, but it's an option for anything needed later.

Any decent set of mats will be a couple hundred, and unless you find them on FB, I've never seen 40-50% off deals

We have purchased a couple sets of the GM all weather mats and usually you can get a discount if you purchase online vs walking up to the parts counter. right now online has a 20-25% discount. I went to the dealership several years ago and I joked with the parts guy about a getting a discount, he said buy them online and set the pick up for there...I stepped away from the counter, purchased them on GM's website and then he processed the order. Granted I probably only save $50-75, but that's more than nothing. Have to make sure they have them in stock first if you want them same day...just a thought.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can often buy online at GMC.com. Pay attention. They often have a promo/sale going on. Right before Christmas if you spent more than $400 everything was 20% off. And you can use your GMC rewards points too…or save them and apply to oil changes, etc. usually they will ship to the dealer for free.

I actually bought my mats before delivery. Had them shipped to the dealer, and installed them right there and left the cardboard for them to deal with!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be picking up my Yukon Denali tomorrow and I asked them to throw in all weather floor mats but they never really got back to me regarding that specific request. If I show up and they don't have them installed I plan on just buying them myself. If they try to charge me the couple hundred bucks they cost I will just say no thanks and source them elsewhere. Any recommendations on where to get GMC accessories at a good price online?
they will be pricey pretty much everywhere, but you can sometimes find the right ones on ebay or amazon for slightly less.
you just have to shop smart, be sure the part/color is correct. the major differences are short wheel base versus long wheel base 2nd row.

malba2366

Reaction score
Pull up the parts on the GMC website. Google the part number and find the cheapest dealer to buy from. The problem with the mats is that the boxes are pretty bulky so the shipping charges may outweigh just buying them from the dealer.

OP
OP
M

mummer43

Reaction score
I was able to order them on the GMC website and got 20% off plus a few bucks extra with the points I had. I will pick tem up at my local dealer. This will be the first new vehicle I have bought where I didn't get the floor mats thrown in. Kind of annoys me. Thanks for the help!

NT1978

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a Tahoe and wondered if anyone had a preferred cargo net that could attach on both sides of the trunk. I know you can buy one on the Chevy site but I was not sure if anyone had other options they preferred.

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check eBay or Amazon too. I got mine via Amazon and paid less $200 a while ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo