Best OEM style headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vetkllr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am looking to replace the exterior lights on my tahoe. One of my headlights broke a long time ago where it mounts to bracket on the back. I JB welded it and it is still holding but can’t adjust it right. Besides they are sunburned really bad so time to get new ones. But I like the OEM style and look. I have read a lot of reviews about some brands not fitting well. So I figured I would bring this here. To find out which brand has the best figment and durability. I have found some new OEM products but the are a little in the pricey side. Is there a happy medium somewhere? TIA

-Rich

Last edited:

kenabi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the denali oem lenses are still some places. 180ish each though. don't have any actual links to give out, but i saw them listed here and there a couple weeks back when i was looking for projector style lenses.

OP
OP
V

Vetkllr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Kenabi, but I am looking for regular lens for a 2003 Tahoe. Non projector style. Although I have been reading a lot about the Depo brand projector style lights here. Just not sure if I want to go that route.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a really nice set out of a 2001 Tahoe that I will sell. PM me for information

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just replaced my headlights and turn signals with stock OEM style depos. Love them and look just like factory to me. I didn't want any of that projector nonsense as I only drive this thing maybe 1-2 a week. Will post pics tomorrow. I haven't taken any but the fitment was great.

rgosart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kenabi, but I am looking for regular lens for a 2003 Tahoe. Non projector style. Although I have been reading a lot about the Depo brand projector style lights here. Just not sure if I want to go that route.

You won't regret getting the depos. I love mine. Running 35W 5000k HIDs. They put out a ton of light and have the cutoff shield to keep you from being "that ***hole" with the blinding headlights.

Thouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just replaced my headlights and turn signals with stock OEM style depos. Love them and look just like factory to me. I didn't want any of that projector nonsense as I only drive this thing maybe 1-2 a week. Will post pics tomorrow. I haven't taken any but the fitment was great.

you bought the whole unit to just drop in? Where did you get them?

OP
OP
V

Vetkllr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You won't regret getting the depos. I love mine. Running 35W 5000k HIDs. They put out a ton of light and have the cutoff shield to keep you from being "that ***hole" with the blinding headlights.
Do you have a link of the ones you purchased. Just keeping my options open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts