Bench or Buckets??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, been tinkering with my 2001 Suburban that has 2nd row buckets. The more I look, the more I suspect it had a bench and the PO installed buckets in the 2nd row. Do you guys know if there is a RPO code that will have that info? Or if anyone is feeling extra helpful, would you snap a pic of the mounting bolts on the passenger side of the 2nd row?

TIA

OP
OP
A

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't guys swap benches and buckets with those 800s like they do with the later 900s? Thought it was all plug and play?

I'm not sure. I may run down to the salvage yard and see if mine just has a broken frame. I have seen a lot of evidence of parts broken during removal or installation on this one. I'll snap a pic to share a little later.

OP
OP
A

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I figured it out. Tahoe/Yukon second row buckets were used instead of suburban/Yukon XL second row buckets. Now to source at least the passenger side in light grey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9