Bell Tech 739SP install completed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Nice pics thats a nice mod you did there, better than getting the McG 5" drop anyday.
Hows the rear ride now, any clunking or noises from the springs or formal bump stop locations?
I suggest you take a can of white lithium to the top and bottom of your coils to avoid any possible noises,

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Hey Nasty, I would say you go ahead and take them out or just go and mark them around 1/5" under your truck and cut them real low. So they will be low enough to keep your car from even bouncing off of them about 95% of the time but will stop a nasty clunk under hard rush conditions when needed.
I am going to do that when I get he rear coils.

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
How much was this kit? - if you don't mind me asking.
And where did you get it from?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Its a different kit for you since it looks like you have an 02 Bossman, you can get i on this forum from the DJMDIRECT vendor.
Send him a message and he will help you.

OP
OP
iwaslowr

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
...Hows the rear ride now, any clunking or noises from the springs or formal bump stop locations?

I haven't noticed any difference as far as sound is concerned.

How much was this kit? - if you don't mind me asking.
And where did you get it from?

It was just under $900.00 delivered, and I got it from Summit Racing's website...

GMCGoddess

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How bad do your wheels rub? because I have 26"s on my Denali and have the McGaughys 2/3 Drop and they rub like crazy so we had to do some major cutting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLE55