Belgium Tahoe owner NEWBIE. HELLO EVERYONE.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TuffCowboy81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just here to see of we can all help eachother become better Tahoe owners and experts, my name is Robert.

I bought 2 Tahoe's this spring, one 2000 black with 194500km and one blue with almost 400000km on it.

I got the black one with a whole heap of fuel delivery and electrical power problems, very hard to start, impossible to restart and poorly running, but mostly typical Tahoe issues. I was a little scared at first, because of the whole Corona situation, I bought it without ever hearing it run, and had to wait until the lockdown got lifted to get it delivered. Man was I nervous, I actually sent have of the money to buy a car I had never seen for real, and when buying US cars in Europe, you really should be aware of fraud and whatnot.

A friend of mine had a rotten 2002 blue one with 400k, which I just bought for part swapping and fun projects but plan to fix it up as an off road event truck and mudding.

So there you have my introduction to this beast and forum, I had been wanting one for years. But 2 is even better.

Always available to help someone out with some (not all) tech issues, I've been my own car mecanic for 20 years, dont much like the hourly fees at some dealership, to not really fix anything. I prefer doing it myself and doing it right.

Both my cars can start and drive without issues NOW ;) I'd be happy to help anyone I can.

Until then take care everyone and stay safe!!

Rob

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Southern California! Glad to have you here and it’s always really cool i think to see people in other countries with big American built SUVs! Lol we love pics here! Throw some up when you get a chance! Lots of knowledge on these things here on the forum!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Robert!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from the state of New Hampshire in the USA.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011