Been a while since last post, a few new problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5/16 I would guess since most guys use a -6AN (6/16) tubing to replace it. Get a multi flaring tool from AutoZone.

OP
OP
raptorforme93

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea Im going to pick up a double flare tool tomorrow. Anyone know where I can pick up some fittings to join them once I figure out the size? Need the fittings before I flare it. Lol

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get them at the same place you get the tool, Autozone, PepBoys, OReilley's, etc.

OP
OP
raptorforme93

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case anyone is wondering the tranny lines are 3/8". Ive got it all back together and the only thing left to do is connect the lines and this I've kind of run into an odd problem. Most people wouldnt ask this since they don't cut the tranny lines, but I'm not sure which line goes to which now that im putting them together. I'm assuming that the tranny fluid flows a certain way and the lines can't be criscrossed but I don't know which goes to which or even how to describe this situation accurately.

OP
OP
raptorforme93

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

There is a small hose outlet on the very top in the middle of the tranmissions that I thought was a breather line but I wanted to make sure. Is that supposed to go anywhere or just have the hose connect to it for breathing?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
breather line that should have a hose on it. it should be nearby the tranny already.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

and the hose will have a vent cap on it where gases can go in or out but is covered so as to not let something drop into the hose.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

like this. http://www.genmotorinfo.com/Picture...C+TRANSMISSION+(M30)+-+CK+&pid=960807TC04-033

#6 is the "HOSE,3/16" #7 is a plastic ties for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coldlegos

Latest posts