BB Tune for Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update... Come one some more folks. Just awaiting a date to be set and then we can get the ball rolling on this..

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested as posted on Z71.

I didnt even add your name, hum.. i'll look into that. Sorry dylan.

added now. Been busy, but im trying to update all these sites.

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is everyone at? I just checked on BlackBear website and it's set!!!! Weekend of July 15th and they are set up to start taking deposits. Lets make this happen so start sending in your deposits!!!!!!!!

TXDENALI

Reaction score
Just put my deposit in, I was the first. Now we need another 12 to make this happen! Come on people!

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! get those deposits in! you guys wont regret it!

so now that we have a date set anyone interested in setting up a general meet for a couple hours? Any idea of location yet?

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is everyone at? I just checked on BlackBear website and it's set!!!! Weekend of July 15th and they are set up to start taking deposits. Lets make this happen so start sending in your deposits!!!!!!!!

Sorry i havent updated this alot lately, school and other things are killing me and i thought i was suppose to be getting an email and also a thread was suppose to be started about taking deposits. (guess not)

Sorry again guys, get your deposits in and we shall make this happen.

We can make this a mini meet also if anyone would like. (like previously stated)

Heres the link to go to, for sending deposits, just scroll down and click Houston.. http://www.blackbearperformance.com/calendar.asp

Also, for location, im assuming near an airport or so. Dont know though, but i would down for wherever.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive checked thier site still says no deposits??? Anyone put in their deposit yet? Only 50 bucks for now. Still got a whole month to come up w/ the rest. Its going to be well worth it.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We will start updating deposits and get an official thread up when Justin returns from his tuning trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Naileddown