BB Tune for Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else need tune or should i say want a tune? Few more to go to make this happen. only 50 bucks now and rest at tune.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Almost there guys for the tune session. If you guys want to make this a mini meet more than happy to come and meet a few of you guys..

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
List is getting there guys, according to bb site, need only 1 more deposit for this to happen. Got to be one more person or more is better..

Pm w/ any questions

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
List is getting there guys, according to bb site, need only 1 more deposit for this to happen. Got to be one more person or more is better..

Pm w/ any questions

Sent u a pm about time scheduling. Lemme know!! I really wanna get this done!

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pm'ed you back as well as text you. finding out asap for you. but think im right on the time slots. she said haley sends them out on emails to the ones w/ deposits and its first come first serve. so if you havent get your deposit in, so you can get your email and time you need. But i am finding out more as we speak.

TXDENALI

Reaction score
Do we know when we are going to select time slots? Any idea on location yet?

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Do we know when we are going to select time slots? Any idea on location yet?

Timeslots will be sent out about 2 weeks prior to the meet, and at the time, I will send the location as well. We usually pick the hotel that Justin will be staying at as the location.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timeslots will be sent out about 2 weeks prior to the meet, and at the time, I will send the location as well. We usually pick the hotel that Justin will be staying at as the location.

Can I get this Hotel information so I can book my hotel ASAP for this meet? I've paid the deposit. Thanks for your help!!

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Can I get this Hotel information so I can book my hotel ASAP for this meet? I've paid the deposit. Thanks for your help!!

He has not yet purchased his flight or made a reservation at a hotel, so at the moment, he hasn't decided where he is staying.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well looks like this meet is going to happen? Cool.

I forgot who suggested a little mini meet, but anyone interested in going up there and just meeting some locals and close locals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs