BB Tune for Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
----UPDATED---- !!!!!!!!!THis is happening, JULY 15th, as long as deposits are sent in. So get them in.!!!!!!

Alright guys, Sure most know me, but if not, Im Mike and Im going to try to organize a tune session for Houston, Tx. Ive already pmed jenna and emailed Haley, but need to show interest first before anything happens. I think last time they came, there was around 20-25 people. But i did not own my tahoe at that time. So im sure there are some more that would like a tune or a re-tune. This isnt limited to only tahoe/yukon/silverados/sierras.

We need at least 15 people for this to happen, once it shows interest, i think haley will make a thread for deposits and such and then there HAS TO BE 15 deposits in order for Justin to come to Houston.

If you dont know about BB tunes, here is their website. www.blackbearperformance.com

The Date, is unknown, but on their site its looks like they are busy until fall '11. Before a date is set, must show interest, but the fall time is just a time frame of a possible month. So you guys have some time to save for this, as well as myself.

Nothing is owed as of right now, not a commitment, this is just showing the interest for a tune in Houston.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please pm me or email me. I will be happy to help you. My email address will be at the end of this.

Here is a list of the people so far.

BB Tune Houston

1.TahoeWhat (TYF)
2.99Yukon_Z71 (TYF)
3.LTLUX (TYF)
4.TXDenali (TYF)
5.felixgun (TYF)
6.jlux2310 (Z71)
7.2004SuburbanZ71 (Z71)
8.mrgrinch77301 (gmfs)
9.TwistedFabrications (GMFS)
10. Squat and Poot (GMFS)
11. Crock Pot (GMFS)
12. arvetus (Z71)
13. ezdaar (TYF)
14. adyson27 (TYF)
15. LazyAssLou (TYF)
16. Hammerin'fish (gmfs)
17. Garret813 (tyf)
18. Pimpske (tyf)
19.huntr1117 (fullsize)
20. Dylan (Z71 & TYF)
21. 04gmc (Z71)
22.... Probly some more, but get your deposits in and then we know who is for sure about getting a tune. 13 deposits needed i believe.

Heres link to send deposits to, scroll down click houston and then submit deposit.
http://www.blackbearperformance.com/calendar.asp

I'll update as i get information.. again any questions, feel free to pm me or email me.

[email protected]

thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in for sure! I hope we can make it happen before the fall because thats like 5 months away and I was wanting it sooner. I was thinking about going to the ft wort meet but really dont wont to drive 5 hours for a tune.

Lets make this happen!!!!! Like Mike said, all we need is 15 people. This should not be a problem! You dont have to pay anything yet, all we need is intrest.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
in Tx? You guys should have no problem finding 15 people.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in Tx? You guys should have no problem finding 15 people.

yep Texas. I hope not. But they are having a Fort Worth meet, but the San Antonio meet got cancelled, so im hoping those people chime in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got one more person fellas.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't make New orleans meet that's coming up bc i'm busy that weekend so i'm in for this.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SPAAAAMMMMM BOT! Kill it! Kill it!

What? B/c i posted all over.. LOL.. Thats how you gots to do it.. :Handshake:

Come on, you know you want a tune from houston, the air is better. ha ha..

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

----UPDATE----
1. Updated list w/ new people in 1st post.
2. Got a email back from Haley w/ BB and she is going to look into a date for us. Dont think it will be a for sure date, but at least i will be able to get you guys a time frame on this, or it might be a date. We shall see.

Will update again soon as i find out more information....

For you guys that want to help, Which i GREATLY appreciate you guys helping me out. We just have to get the word out for now. Its getting there. :Handshake:

Felix-- got you added man, thanks.

Also wanted to add, on another forum, Jenna said this..

"Once this round of meets is close to being complete, we will work on getting some dates for you guys! Let us know if you have any questions."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sweeeet I was about to log on to there website to order one but if they come here I think it takes the waiting on the mail out... but then again I will be waiting for that day to come for them to come... oh damm decisions.... anybody know a set date for them coming;...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14