Bay City MI to Calhoun GA on one tank of diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve owned all diesel since 2004. There really isn’t any other choice for me. I know what they deliver. I know their benefits.
Have never really been let down by any of them. If this vehicle didn’t have this option, I wouldn’t own it…..

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
These new Diesel engine don't get the credit they should to the general public of America. Everybody has the stigma of diesels blasting out black smoke, being super loud, along with not being winter friendly.

Europe loves their diesels in passenger vehicles. America not so much.

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
My GFs new 2023 Yukon Duramax was $1500 LESS than the 6.2L. In my Jeep Wrangler Ecodiesel (which I bought 60 days ago), I paid $4500 MORE than the piece of crap V6 Pentastar. I can’t believe GM charges $1500 less for this engine (Denali). She took delivery on Wed. I also have an Ecodiesel Grand Cherokee; I love these 3.0L diesels!

CTown Duramax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2021 Tahoe Duramax LT and hv 19k miles. This turbo diesel has more than enough thrust, accelerate well from 80mph and moves effortlessly around town. My best verfied gas milage was a verified 34.5 reading 35.1 on DIC cruise set at 65mph. Usual hwy milage 75 to 79 mph is 29 mpg. I love this engine. The turbo is fantastic. Absolutely no turbo lag - amazing engineering. I cannot say it is faster than winding out the 327 gas v8 because I hv not driven and tested one but rhe torque of the turbodiesel moves my 6,000 lb Tahoe effortlessly, no winding out and shifting perceptible. At least I hv Never had a better car. Real happy w it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900