Back up camera RCA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found this plug on ebay for $13. I ended up ordering it for my back up camera. When I bought my truck, it had an aftermarket back up camera already on it. However, the plug just went to the back of the radio and didn't plug into anything. So my assumption was that the truck had a Nav TV or Lockpick that it plugged in to and someone at the dealership probably stole it when it was traded in. So it looks like this might work. The camera is already installed and the wiring is there (I think). I'm hoping I can just plug this in and it will work, then I won't need to spend a few hundred, if not more, dollars to get Nav TV b/c all I really wanted was the back up camera. Anyways, for any of you that might be in the same situation, this might work for you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300695266668?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan