Back doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what should i look for to give the back doors of my PPV the ability to open from the inside?

Reaction score
Child lock switch on the door side of the opened door jamb?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
that is what i am thinking but i also think the rod might not be in there at all
Reading in the ppv section I seem to recall the are simple discon....most agencies just leave them in. I guess anything is possible. Those parts, if gone, should be relatively easy to source tho, pretty much any 07-14 gmt900.... suv, 4door pickups, avalanche....

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what should i look for to give the back doors of my PPV the ability to open from the inside?
Mine just had the cables removed from the handles... was also missing the lock rod for manual lock and unlock...

Jr_Davis

Reaction score
I got my rods new from autozone for $15 a piece easy to source as others stated.

OP
OP
madmanjustice

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, got the handles on the back doors working, the cable was there just disconnected. the rods for the door locks were not so i am going to have to source some parts and figure out how they install.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
well, got the handles on the back doors working, the cable was there just disconnected. the rods for the door locks were not so i am going to have to source some parts and figure out how they install.

The beautiful thing about uPull parts is you get to figure out how they come off and go on, for cheap. There's nothing like practicing on someone else's truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10