Back Again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

sickk21

Reaction score
Update: Steering wheel is so off center it’s annoying. There’s a loud rattle somewhere in the passenger side dash in the mornings. I also have the defective headlight sensor my lights are on in broad daylight. Otherwise, very happy with it.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That steering wheel would worry me. Factory has super modern alignment equipment and I'd guess something happened between build and delivery.

OP
OP
S

sickk21

Reaction score
Another update. FULL OF REGRET. This thing is junk. I seemed to have forgotten about the Chevy service experience too. When spending this much money, I forget that you’re not getting Volvo/Audi/Lexus customer service.

Bad batch of lifters my ass. I have a March 2022 build. Ask me how I know, stranded on the Navajo reservation in Arizona.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another update. FULL OF REGRET. This thing is junk. I seemed to have forgotten about the Chevy service experience too. When spending this much money, I forget that you’re not getting Volvo/Audi/Lexus customer service.

Bad batch of lifters my ass. I have a March 2022 build. Ask me how I know, stranded on the Navajo reservation in Arizona.
Crap… i am waiting for a March build 6.2. These experiences are worrysome. Good luck.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calamity can be worrisome and troubling when surrounded by it.

Guess how many years it will take to rectify these problems and when to buy?

OP
OP
S

sickk21

Reaction score
Trade in value is looking like $88-92k and I paid $81k, now the problem is finding something else.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trade in value is looking like $88-92k and I paid $81k, now the problem is finding something else.

Just get another one…the chance of getting one with a bad motor is really extremely slim. Buy a lotto ticket while you are at it.

OP
OP
S

sickk21

Reaction score
Just get another one…the chance of getting one with a bad motor is really extremely slim. Buy a lotto ticket while you are at it.
I’m good. Lifters are far from my only issue with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Instigator01

Latest posts