axle shaft bearing and seal both side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clemenshess97

Reaction score
Both of my front axle shafts have a good bit of play (more than they should) in them at the differential side of the axle shaft.

I found videos on Youtube on how to replace the driver side axle shaft output bearing and seal but I couldn't find any info on how to do this job on the passenger side...also I couldn't find the parts number as they weren't mentioned anywhere and Rockauto lists inner and outer axle shaft bearings...so I'm not sure which one to get.

All help is greatly appreciated :)

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both of my front axle shafts have a good bit of play (more than they should) in them at the differential side of the axle shaft.

I found videos on Youtube on how to replace the driver side axle shaft output bearing and seal but I couldn't find any info on how to do this job on the passenger side...also I couldn't find the parts number as they weren't mentioned anywhere and Rockauto lists inner and outer axle shaft bearings...so I'm not sure which one to get.

All help is greatly appreciated :)
Search for posts and links to how tos by @Matthew Jeschke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10