Awful experience with Adrenaline Motorsports of Tifton, GA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJJ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wanted to update so others know, this has been a nightmare, adrenaline never answers the phone, (which is a cell phone) won't contact me to explain why nothing has shipped 2 weeks after my credit card was billed. The rare occasion i have recieved a reply, its a one line response, saying "shipping tommorow" or "shipping today, will send tracking info". But day after day goes by no shipping info, no response to email, no answer on phone. Sent email and phone message today to cancel the order, contacting credit card company for refund. Will update once i get all sorted out.

JJJ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, In conclusion I never heard from Adrenaline Motorsports again, my credit card company refunded the charge to my account, will avoid them in the future, stick with the site's I know and trust.

arveetek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, In conclusion I never heard from Adrenaline Motorsports again, my credit card company refunded the charge to my account, will avoid them in the future, stick with the site's I know and trust.

Thanks for the update.

Casey

KDK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Adrenaline Motorsports

Just got off of the phone with Lenox PD (where this "company" is now apparently) Apparently it is managed by a guy named Gerry Peele. They told me they have received multiple calls about the place, and as far as they know, it doesn't actually exist.

It has been over 2 months since I ordered my lift, since I have made inquiries about getting my money back, they stopped even answering the phone. They have NEVER replied to an email, not from me, Paypal, or the BBB.

Just figured I'd throw an update in here. Sounds like I'm out quite a bit of money.