autoride rod size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know the diameter all thread that is compatible with the stock autoride plastic ends??

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammit! I keep throwing out the packaging after picking up the machine screws I've used.

What I CAN say, if it helps you, is that they are the next diameter SMALLER than the Crown Bolt "machine screws" in #12-24 x 2-1/2" that I got at Home Depot. Not knowing which would be better, I got a pack of the size listed above, and a pack of the narrower, next size down screws. You want the next size down, too.

Can you tell, from what I posted, what that would be?

I just bought a pack of these and lopped the heads off and cut them down for LOWERING purposes. The diameter is perfect, if you can deduce the correct size.

OP
OP
InTruckDesign

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kirk, that helps me a lot...I don't have an autoride vehicle in front of me and wanted to have some all-thread on hand if needed. Thanks again.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kirk, that helps me a lot...I don't have an autoride vehicle in front of me and wanted to have some all-thread on hand if needed. Thanks again.

No problem. If you get yourself to Home Depot and compare, I'm sure you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Hope it helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401