Autoloc Hidden Antenna Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Armory

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone on here has purchased and/or installed the Autoloc Hidden Antenna Kit (part: HAB#140875)?

I tried this - http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7661 - only to find out i lost nearly all FM reception. I mean it was nothing to put the antenna back where it belongs but i was really bummed out because I LOVE the look of the hidden antenna.

So I'm curious if anyone can offer a review on the Autoloc Hidden Antenna kit before I purchase it.

Thanks!!

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a hidden antenna on my '02 Z28... Cant remember the company though. The reception was OK but I listen to my sirius over the am/fm.

I can tell you it deff wasnt the one you are lookin at though. Mine is a small black box.

OP
OP
A

Armory

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks man. are you saying the antenna you got is smaller in size than the one im looking at or vice versa? just trying to find as many options as possible before i accidentally buy a ****** antenna, ya know.

thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts