AT4 second row bench.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blake Shamberg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My AT4 has been built and is in transit to the dealership. Looks like dealer screwed up the order and got a second row bench. Before I reject it, anyone have a bench and are glad they do?
Did you ever do the swap? I have At4 black buckets and will swap you for the bench?

Blake Shamberg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My AT4 has been built and is in transit to the dealership. Looks like dealer screwed up the order and got a second row bench. Before I reject it, anyone have a bench and are glad they do?
You ever make the swap? I have buckets to trade out of 2023 AT4

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm in the minority for having rear captain chairs. I had no intention of getting a bench, seeing as I commute alone and don't have passengers (family) until the weekend. My girls love their independent space rather than being next to each other, so that was a big influence on me getting my two-seater configuration. Bad enough they're at each other's throats at home. Driving long distances next to each other is a disaster waiting to happen.

Not only that, but it's easier to access that third row seat and climb between the two captain's chairs rather than having to move the entire bench forward. I also don't get picked as the designated shuttle driver without that extra seating space.

Last edited:

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm in the minority for having rear captain chairs. I had no intention of getting a bench, seeing as I commute alone and don't have passengers (family) until the weekend. My girls love their independent space rather than being next to each other, so that was a big influence on me getting my two-seater configuration. Bad enough they're at each other's throats at home. Driving long distances next to each other is a disaster waiting to happen.

Not only that, but it's easier to access that third row seat and climb between the two captain's chairs rather than having to move the entire bench forward. I also don't get picked as the designated shuttle driver without that extra seating space.
We may both be in the minority, I also prefer the captain's chairs to the bench. I think it's what works best for you, I see a lot of the captains on inbound orders, see very few bench seats.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to buy an XL version of my current AT4 with a rear bench seat when I was in the market a year ago, but I turned it down because I didn't want that bench under any circumstances (or an XL - sorry @Fast_AT4)... no offense to anyone.

rickgi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Having a dog, a second row bench is optimal for me. He can stick his head out of either window, or just lie down and nap.

Themaninthevan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Depends how big your family is . We have three kids and no way do I want all of them sitting next to each other on a 5 hour road trip .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo