Loose second row seat lever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyrell

Reaction score
The lever on the second row driver side seat which allows it to slide forward and backward is loose on my '22 Yukon. Is this something I can address on my own or do I need to make the drive to the dealer? Thanks, all!

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy fix. Look closely at the round plug at the pivot point of the arm. There’s a flat spot on the plug for you to pry it out with a plastic trim tool. A plain end screwdriver will also work, but take it easy so you don’t dent the plastic.

Behind the plug is a T-20 torx head screw. Tighten the screw and reinstall the plug. Save the gas and time it would’ve required to take it to the dealer.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Easy fix. Look closely at the round plug at the pivot point of the arm. There’s a flat spot on the plug for you to pry it out with a plastic trim tool. A plain end screwdriver will also work, but take it easy so you don’t dent the plastic.

Behind the plug is a T-20 torx head screw. Tighten the screw and reinstall the plug. Save the gas and time it would’ve required to take it to the dealer.
Ha, thanks, will be doing this today as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar