Asshats that park too close.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some ******* at worked parked next to me and banged there door into the Nali and chipped the paint. Anyway to fix this with out having to take her to the shop?20180609_081836_HDR.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reinstall the mouldings? I mean, that's IS what they're there for. I've been tempted to pull mine but I trust no one even though I park away from anyone else.

Other than that, you can get one of the "good" touch-up paint kits that have the filler primer, base coat/clear coat, wet sanding paper, etc. How deep it's chipped determines what all you'll need to fix it as best as possible. It'll never be perfect without professional bodywork and painting, though.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant stand that. That's why you cant have nice things nowadays, ignorant a$$h*les who only care about themselves.

Try a Loew Cornell fine line painting pen.

Dannydevito74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Some ******* at worked parked next to me and banged there door into the Nali and chipped the paint. Anyway to fix this with out having to take her to the shop?View attachment 201176
My truck was less than 24 hours old when an ******* in parking lot smashed my rear door and dented it size of 1/2 dollar! Why don’t people have any respect for other people’s cars! Really is disgusting!!

dmhscorpio

Reaction score
I made up labels that read
"I like to think of myself as a nice person. Today, I parked like an *******. I apologize. I will think about my poor parking choices as I attempt to remove this label without scratching my vehicle.
Upon reflection, I realize I am an *******."
I apply them to the offenders vehicle, on the glass if I am feeling magnanimous, but usually upon the door paint.
It does nothing for my black Tahoe paint, but makes me feel better ...

MaizeNBlue98

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
"I like to think of myself as a nice person. Today, I parked like an *******. I apologize. I will think about my poor parking choices as I attempt to remove this label without scratching my vehicle.
I apply them to the offenders vehicle, on the glass if I am feeling magnanimous, but usually upon the door paint.

I usually park my Denali a "mile" away from any potential A$$h@@es. I may try this with my wife's car as it just seems fun!

OP
OP
Wambliokiye

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carnal rule! Dont mess with another man's ride.