Arnott - Manual Inflation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GHill762

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello!

My wife recently purchased a 2011 Tahoe LTZ with 145k miles and we've been going through and fixing things up, overall it's in pretty good shape and we're pretty happy with it. One of the things I've found is that the rear autoride suspension was replaced with the Arnott airsprings and compressor kit, but apparently that compressor went out and previous owners hooked up a manual inflation line and disconnected the compressor. I have been searching and can't seem to find any recommended PSI for those airsprings. I am fine with manual inflation until we decide to replace the compressor (or if we do at all), but I'm really not sure what pressure to run, or if this is something I'll need to check pretty regularly. I found one post talking about 45PSI for general daily driving but that was the only reference I found anywhere to the PSI these struts should be run at.

any help is greatly appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos