Are Y'all seeing any Tahoes on dealer lots?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

100cars

Reaction score
Around here they are all pre-sold or sell off the delivery truck, at best. Not a single one I've seen in stock at multiple dealerships. What's it like in your neck of the woods?

To add to it, my local dealer said they can't trade to any other dealers because they don't have anything to trade.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your dealer is telling you the truth about trades. They have nothing comparable to trade.

Chevrolet doesn’t have the chips to build them Further Chevrolet cans build them fast enough to satisfy demand.
Chevrolet has had many constraints on building these vehicles. Interior colors, bench and captains chairs had their constraints. Various packages and chips had theirs.

I hope that 2022’s are more plentiful with a lot less supply issues

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The power running boards, for some reason, will delay a build for 2 months.

Some models are getting upgraded clusters for free again, like they did some years ago.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Koons in Virginia and Maryland have a bunch of Suburbans on the ground.

Brett776

Reaction score
I searched for my vehicle (21 RST Duramax) out of curiosity to see what they were going for. I only found 3 within 500 miles. I could sell mine now and get more than what I paid. Inventory is super low. Saw a 21 used z71 out of Jacksonville going for 85k!! Tough market glad I snagged one.

Shrubs2K2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When we bought ours last week, there was one local and one about 300 miles away.

OP
OP

100cars

Reaction score
Seems like it's getting worse every day in terms of inventory availability.

As for Koons, I saw in another thread they are trying to sell all theirs at $15K markup so that explains why they have stock.

AMA1295

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check the Chevrolet website for dealer inventory frequently, I was able to find one that was "In Transit" and started the buying process before it even delivered to the dealership. They are sparse, but best way to go to find what you want right now IMO

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Around here they are all pre-sold or sell off the delivery truck, at best. Not a single one I've seen in stock at multiple dealerships. What's it like in your neck of the woods?

To add to it, my local dealer said they can't trade to any other dealers because they don't have anything to trade.
Absolutely nothing at my local dealerships.

AngeloUCF

Reaction score
I bought mine last month off the lot (in SoFla no less). A bit surprising but it was only 40min away. My local dealer hasn't had one in a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts