Anyone tried the Powr-Flo Mass Air Sensor from jet performance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOPROBROBB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone try one of these, this is what they re claiming off their website: http://www.jetchip.com/JET_Accessories.asp

Powr-Flo Mass Air Sensors:

The JET Powr-Flo Mass Air Sensor delivers improved horsepower, torque and mileage from your car, truck or SUV by simply replacing the restrictive stock mass air sensor. The factory sensor not only is a major restrictive point in stock intake systems, but it also limits the full potential of aftermarket cold air intake systems. The flow bench tested design of the JET Mass Air Sensor provides airflow increases of up to 45% and installs in 10 minutes or less. Compatible with other aftermarket upgrades such as computer upgrades, cold air intakes, TBI spacers, free flow exhaust systems, etc.

*Available for 1994-2008 GM, 1990-2007 Ford and 2005-2007 Toyota vehicles.
Increased horsepower and low end torque
Improved mileage
Simple 10 minute installation
No other vehicle modifications required
Optimizes cold air intakes

OP
OP
NOPROBROBB

NOPROBROBB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool, thanks, thats all i needed to hear, Im looking into getting a new muffler and 3 inch piping and just found that online today so wanted to check before doing anything

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take the money and spend it on a BB tune for a much more satisifying result. Justin can tune your stock MAF and adjust the timing such as to increase the power output of your engine.

BOSS

OP
OP
NOPROBROBB

NOPROBROBB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take the money and spend it on a BB tune for a much more satisifying result. Justin can tune your stock MAF and adjust the timing such as to increase the power output of your engine.

BOSS

Thats a very good call, I just got my Magnaflow installed today, the BB tune is my next in line to get done. Does the BB tune effect my ability to tow/haul, I dont really know how it all works yet.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The three gents above me already hit it on the head- the aftermarket MAFs are a waste of money, the stock MAF works just fine up until ~600HP.

As far as a tune with the tow/haul, it will optimize the shift points but won't make you loose the towing capability.

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The three gents above me already hit it on the head- the aftermarket MAFs are a waste of money, the stock MAF works just fine up until ~600HP.

As far as a tune with the tow/haul, it will optimize the shift points but won't make you loose the towing capability.

So what do you recommend for 600+?

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, theres only a small handful of people here that have to worry about hitting that 600+ threshold...bromag is one of em

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz