anyone running the stealthbox center console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
norcalpilot

norcalpilot

Reaction score
I do like that one. Not sure it will fit under a 2 door rear bench seat though. But, if that is the only one, that will have to do. I'm not gonna spend 650$ on a center console with just 1 10" sub.

Dazrin

Reaction score

WiCK3D_SiX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as you can run a shallow mount setup at 6" or less you should be OK. Truck boxes and shallow subs. I can fit my 8" deep tool tray under the seat and it still folds down fine.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I think the BOSS products are crap.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

There is a huge variety of universal boxes around that would probably would fit.

azhiaziam420

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
$650 seems a little high for the stealth box. anyone have one that thinks its worth the price?

quietfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI 2 8's or 2 10's or 1 12 a fit in a centerconsole box just fine......
picture.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

thinking about it, its not nearly that expensive to build your own. these 2 Addictive audio 8's hit about as hard as when i had 3 10's in the rear.

OP
OP
norcalpilot

norcalpilot

Reaction score
I'm gonna pull out my center console and see what room I have to work with. I can imagine if I spend the time to learn I'll save a ton of money.....I just didn't want to spend too long on it

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

All new HIDs, lenses, emblem, just arrived at the front door :D

Rear bumper and wheel well flares next....the list is long

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n