Anyone need any interior pieces?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need one of the rear passenger handles i guess you would call them lol. I need the driver side one, (tan). If you can find one. I only really need one of the pieces that covers the screw holes, because I lost one of mine. thanks man

lovedogg72

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Contact For Parts

Do you have their number/website/email or are you still checking available parts for members? Still looking for a few parts. Thanks!!

LikeArock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
would be interested in the end caps for the factory black running board's and a console tan or natural as the factory calls it...98 4dr Hoe....PLus the door sill plates front and rear and a driverside pillar trim.....Thanks and u da man for finding such a gold mine..

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Foreverfalcon 40......NICE AVITAR....Would like to see that in full size....That might be the best avitar ever...THUMBS UP MAN

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a rear running board end cap for the right side on an 02-06 denali of any color

OP
OP

9Tahoe5

Reaction score
Havnt got there yet but i will be there sometime before this weeks over and i will check on everything.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Another thing everyone i see alot of people asking for newer year parts this is for the 90's style tahoe they have a lot of them.

What im looking for is only a full dash and trim pieces, im not trying to make money off anyone here just what they charge me and shipping. so i will get everything i can for you guys.

MaxwellsHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need the push latches that holds the cargo cover behind the tire well
there are two of them and the previous owner broke them either the latch or the whole cover would be great

the carpet is grey
I can add a picture

and i need a window button for the passenger side- grey

thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phillip Bradbury