Anyone know what this piece is??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong thread but I get a lot of help through this one so figured I'd give it a go here =)

I need to find the piece that goes where that blank square is. From what I know it has something to do with the spare tire release but it looks really bad as a blank hole. I'm not sure if there is an actual key lock that goes in there but I do not need it to have that, if someone knows where to just get a cover from.

Does anyone know the official name of it so I can call around or have a link to an aftermarket one?

Thanks!

2n6zy1t.jpg

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the access for the spare tire drop. Usually a cover you pop off to access a key tumbler.

I don't have a part number handy...do you have a spare under there?

Cameron

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the access for the spare tire drop. Usually a cover you pop off to access a key tumbler.

I don't have a part number handy...do you have a spare under there?

Cameron

Yep, I have a spare under there, there is a tube that leads almost up to the square opening for my release pole. Never used it but ya it's there....lol. But ya I'm just looking for the cover. I don't mind not having the key tumbler.

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats the flux capacitor port access point. im sure your local GM dealer would have one if u just called them up haha

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats the flux capacitor port access point. im sure your local GM dealer would have one if u just called them up haha

Go ahead and order the Plutonium for it while you're at it... :High 5:

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is it.

Looks like it'd be around $40 before shipping with the case retainer and case retainer ring

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would check your local bone yard for one..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019