anyone bagged one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrSnacks

Reaction score
Bagged over axel is not going to work I'm trying to lay frame so I know I'm going to have to cut into the rear door to fit 26s and all .. just couldn't find anything out there on what other people did to the rear to get an idea of what to buy .. bagged over link bar would be great and is the most common way to do it but thats with trucks in this case the gas tank is in the way an external fuel cell is an option .. but was thinking just put the bags behind the rear axel and still run a 3 link

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

20141001_091506.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mine is currently being bagged on 26's. I should be getting it back pretty soon. I needed a fuel cell mounted behind the axle to make room for the link bars and air management. Also my bags are not over the axle.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is currently being bagged on 26's. I should be getting it back pretty soon. I needed a fuel cell mounted behind the axle to make room for the link bars and air management. Also my bags are not over the axle.

Who is doing yours?

Nosho47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to see how it looks like in the rear part of the cab. I checked underneath my tahoe the other day and it looks like you either have to ditch the rear ac or relocate it. We need pics of the way it was done just to get an idea

MrSnacks

Reaction score
Here you go :hail:

Thank you for posting it for me brotha!

I want to see how it looks like in the rear part of the cab. I checked underneath my tahoe the other day and it looks like you either have to ditch the rear ac or relocate it. We need pics of the way it was done just to get an idea

I don't have many pics of the build but I was able to keep my rear ac. Just need to reroute the lines over the notch. Tubs and notch cover are tall but that's the way it's gotta be with 24" wheels or bigger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genci