Anyone add the chrome covers to their rear liftgate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oakster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been considering these for my '09 Denali but was wondering if anyone has tried them and if they held up.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

These are the covers that go over the handle

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also looking into this i kno i brought the chrome covers for the side view mirrors, they fit perfectly, look like the eskies too also brought the chrome window sills and they 2 fit fine..but the lift gate seems to crazy rather see sum1 elses b4 i invest, also if anyone has done their door handles post pics.

OP
OP
O

oakster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Denali comes w/the chrome door handles. Hadn't thought of the window sills -- gotta check that one out

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
I'm also looking into this i kno i brought the chrome covers for the side view mirrors, they fit perfectly, look like the eskies too also brought the chrome window sills and they 2 fit fine..but the lift gate seems to crazy rather see sum1 elses b4 i invest, also if anyone has done their door handles post pics.

just look at and denali for the door handles

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just look at and denali for the door handles

I think these guys are wondering what the chrome door handle "covers" look like (not the OEM chrome handles)...

There was a guy with a white Sub on the TF that had the Putco hatch covers on his truck, and they looked great. Looked so good that, back in '08 before I had a NBS Tahoe, I thought maybe they had added these OEM for '09.

I'll see if I can find a pic...

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Found 'em. (Not sure if it's a Sub or Tahoe.)

DSC00199.gif

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats the pic i need to see im gonna get me a set and thats a hoe still pretty as hell

Yeah, noticed after I posted the pic that it says Tahoe on the tailgate. LOL Nice looking pieces, huh?

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah seen a set on ebay the lower handle was $67 the entire set was bout $80 the company is a good one i got my chrome window sills from them and also my side view mirror covers fit perfectly..

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres some pix's of the window sills i took these before i put the side mirror covers on i'll take some tomorrow for ya'll n get them up but i definitly need the liftgate anybody think the chrome pillar covers are a good looking addition to the Hoe's??

Attachments

• DSC01069.jpg
    DSC01069.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC01063.jpg
    DSC01063.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC01068.jpg
    DSC01068.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
O

oakster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear of that Tahoe looks awesome. I'm just looking for a set w/out the bowtie b/c I have a Denali. That is exactly what I want to do to the rear of mine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaptainkhaos58